Are you highly motivated, seeking a challenging and rewarding internship focused on gaining marketing, business development and sales experience?
We're getting a lot of interest from small and big companies all over the country. We need to make sure that we qualify those customers with the highest potential to get them on board. That’s why we need a person to help our sales team classify incoming sign-ups, build a strategy to reach out to potential customers in the most effective way. Perfect candidate will be organized and focused on the most important leads, challenge the sales team in everything it does to improve results. You will be provided with valuable work experience, professional networking opportunities and exposure in various functions throughout the company.
- Qualify, structure and priorities incoming leads
- Generate & nurture leads, drive business and expand sales
- Organise and attend sales calls and meetings
- Building customer relationships
- Exposure to and application of various sales tools and methodologies
- Support the team on various marketing & branding activities
- Student or recent graduate
- Very good verbal and written communication skills
- External sales oriented personality and good listener
- You're persistent and don't give up early
- You're FAST, well organized, get things done and keep on trying hard to reach your goal
- You have a passion to understand people and solve even their latent problems
- Eagerness to learn, self-motivated, business oriented, flexible and accountable
- Fluent in English and Dutch
- You have a personal practice in yoga and/or meditation
PREFERENCE IF YOU:
- Have work experience in Sales or Marketing
- Have work experience in a startup or other entrepreneurial activities
WHAT WE'RE OFFERING:
Work in a hip and nice office in Amsterdam with smart, kind and ambitious colleagues.
You will have the opportunity to make an impact from Day 1.
You lead projects on your own and possess a high level of responsibility
Full time internship - 40h/week
Internship duration - 5 - 6 months
Compensation - 400 EUR/month
Free lunch at the office and free beer on Fridays
What are you waiting for? Join our team!